I am a computer scientist (MSc.), a project manager (PMP), a process improvement expert, and a book author. I have been working in software and computer technology since 1992. In 1998, I began working in the software industry as an independent consultant and project manager.
As a management consultant with in-depth, comprehensive technical knowledge and practice-proven expertise in industry-leading quality standards, such as Automotive SPICE or CMMI, I focus on designing lean, agile development processes. I support my clients in organizational, strategic, and operational project management initiatives and develop and promote innovative technologies.
Converting complex, heavy-weight standards and methodologies in agile and effective development processes is part of my core competency. I draw on decades of experience in various disciplines – from software development and system architecture in technical environments to project management and process optimization, allowing efficient communication on all technical and organizational levels.
My offering includes project management and project coaching, process consultancy, on-site organizational counseling, seminars, lectures, and workshops.
Examples of my projects include:
- Development and implementation of an Automotive SPICE-compliant development process for an international system manufacturer (ca. 100 employees)
- Development and implementation of an Automotive SPICE-compliant development process for a global automotive supplier
- Project management of a fixed-price project (software development, with budget responsibility) for a medium-sized enterprise (financial sector)
- Enterprise-wide development and implementation of a CMMI-compliant development process for a leading global automotive supplier
- Development and implementation of a UML (Use Cases) based and requirements management process, including training and coaching, with an international telecommunications company
- Development and implementation of a long-term training program in the field of object-oriented methodology in software architecture and requirements elicitation for a globally operating telecommunication company
- Management of a software development project (with budget responsibility) for the manufacture and development of a workflow management tool
- Management of the development of an innovative logistics management system (container freight logistics, with budget responsibility)
- Update and a global roll-out of an Automotive-SPICE compliant systems development processes for an automotive parts maker
- Leading an Automotive SPICE assessment preparation with the subsequent successful formal, external assessment on the capability level 2 (in the entire full VDA scope)
- Management and coordination of large projects as a project manager in the area of self-driving cars (autonomous driving)
Please get in touch with me for additional information on the projects and references.