Process improvement and optimization are some of my favorite assignments. I organize and develop process models and make sure that standards and recent paradigms (such as project agility) are aligned with all relevant stakeholders.
My know-how in the area of process improvement is based on many years of professional experience. A pragmatic approach and a reliable judgment of feasibility regarding all process improvement measures are one of my core strengths. I offer a thorough knowledge of issues related to essential areas like change management, agile models, V-model, and conventional project management.
You benefit from my pragmatic and goal-oriented approach. You receive comprehensive services: process quality assessment, action plan preparation, and project assistance services – just to name a few examples. I also select the necessary tools and their integration within the project environment, such as the Atlassian tool stack (like JIRA or Confluence).
As assessments are often required by customers and sanctioned by contracts, it is crucial to the commercial success of my clients to avoid taking unnecessary assessment risks. Therefore, the Automotive SPICE assessment management is at the core of my offering. It is my task to ensure proper process preparation, selection, and support of lead assessors and assisting the assessment sessions.
Few things in my professional life can match the event of a successful Automotive spice assessment! These are the moments I cherish.
These are examples of my successful projects:
- Introduction of the 2nd CMMI maturity level (automotive industry)
- Introduction of the 3rd CMMI maturity level (automotive industry)
- Introduction of selected process areas in a V-model environment (mobile phone service provider)
- Development, validation, and implementation of a traceability concept as an asynchronous interface between ARIS (enterprise process design tool) and Rational Rose (Telecommunication)
- Gap analysis in an enterprise-wide CRM transition project (mobile phone service provider)
- Introduction of Automotive SPICE, maturity level 2 (automotive industry)
- Automotive SPICE assessment in the self-driving car (ASIL D), passed successfully on level 2 of Automotive SPICE
- Caching and successfully passing a formal, external Automotive SPICE assessment (level 2 maturity in the entire VDA scope) in an ASIL B customer project