I am a certified project manager (PMP) with decades-long experience in project and software development. My ambition and passion are to make sure that each of my projects ensures a consistent integration of schedule, cost, and quality during the project lifecycle.
I offer both practical experiences as well as theoretical knowledge of the following process areas: project planning and scheduling (also using MS Project and other more progressive tools such as JIRA), risk management, monitoring, and control, as well as expert knowledge of industry standards such as CMMI, Automotive SPICE, and PMBoK. My profound industry experience (telecommunications, automotive, insurance, life sciences, etc.) represents a substantial project success factor.
My economic know-how (ROI assessments, cost calculation, marketing knowledge, and understanding of relevant tax codes) completes my offer.
I organize and lead software and system-level projects, including complete project set-up, quality control, staffing, team management, direct interface with the HR activities, and customer alignments and meetings. Leading and participating in the task force phase of a project is my daily business.
These are examples of my successful projects:
- Management of a project that developed innovative project management software. The project team consisted of up to eight members. All typical project management activities were involved: personnel planning, project planning, tracking, and release management.
- Project management for a large telecommunications provider (migration project in an enterprise CRM and billing environment).
- Management of a multi-year software development project (with budget responsibility) in the transportation industry.
- Management of a product quality assurance team (more than twenty team members) in a time-critical, international automotive project.
- Managing a taskforce phase with the area of self-driving cars (ASIL d project, autonomous driving)